Latihan Listening Bahasa Inggris SMA SMK MA SMP SD TOEFL TOEIC ESL

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Improving English Listening Skill With Song "You're My First My Last My Everything"

The song Mother How are You Today by Maywood is a great song to to get practice your English listening skill. If you like such slow romantic song, I have also posted You Are My Everything song which can help you to improve your English listening skill. Musics in whatever form like MP3, wav, ogg, aac, mp4 and other sound format, if it is sung clearly, the song can be used to practice English listening or English speaking by imitating the singer's voice.
Now I have another song "You're my First, the Last, my Everything". This is a popular song which was recorded by Barry White. and written by White, Tony Sepe. This very romantic popular song is a kind of music which can be used to exercise your listening comprenhension. Read the song lyric!

My First, My Last, My Everything lyrics

We got it together, didn't we?
Nobody but you and me
We got it together, baby

My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are

I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
You're, you're all I'm living for, your love I'll keep for evermore
You're the first, my last, my everything

In you I've found so many things
A love so new, only you could bring
Can't you see if you, you'll make me feel this way
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day

I see so many ways that I can love you
'Til the day I die
You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream
You're my first, my last, my everything

I know there's only one, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
Girl, you're my reality, but I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, you're the last, my everything

After reading the song lyric, now it is time to listen how the words from the song lyric are spoken by the singer. It is really beautiful romantic music. Take a look at the video music below!
This lyric song for listening exercise "You're my First my Last my Everything is taken from elyric.net.

logoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before publishing your comment, it will be moderated. Thank you